This is the sixth in my series of triple radiators the HardwareLabs GTX 360. We looked at the slow speed fan optimized premium double thickness SR-1 already, and the GTX is premium radiator designed for high-speed fans. The GTX also employs a completely different core and fin technology using ultra slim tubes, split fin technology, and a unique front to back two pass system that really no other radiator uses.
A special thanks to Dennis and Jeremy from Danger Den for providing the review sample:
DangerDen & HWlabs Specifications:
The Black Ice® GTX360 is indeed a generational revolution from its traditional Xtreme case-mod professional origins. True second generation Black Ice GTX core design maximizes cooling, flowrates and peformance utilizing 3 x 120mm fans even in low RPM/noise conditions. Xtreme level performance, as expected comes with at the highest quality of design and construction to cater to the most discerning case-mod enthusiast.
- Two-pass pre-cool/aftercool front-rear dual-core flow configuration with a 30% increase in internal flow rates.
- Custom MaxFin™ 25 micron Copper Splitter Fin Configuration utilizing 45% thinner fin material yielding up to 50% less pressure drop.
- Unique fin configuration eliminates intra-louver accumulation of dust particles for trouble-free operation.
- Radically optimized 20 FPI (Fins Per Inch) fin density providing dramatically increased heat transfer surface area.
- Custom low-profile 2-row 19.0 x 1.2mm MaxFlow™ tubes with twice the waterside surface area of the GTS and 60% frontal area reduction for superior low air-resistance aerodynamics and lower internal flow requirements.
- Yields up to 45% more heat exchange capacity than the Black Ice® Xtreme in both Stealth or Performance modes.
- Achieves Black Ice® Xtreme level performance in stealth mode (low-noise/low-airflow conditions).
- M4 Threaded Screw Holes for easier mounting and greater adaptability.
- Now standard G 1/4″ female threaded fittings.
- Full high-temper brass structural construction for weight reduction and superior corrosion resistance.
- High performance compact radiator compatible as an upgrade to the Black Ice® Xtreme and most 120mm form factor radiators.
- Uses 100% Non-corrosive water-solluble fluxing process.
- Fully RoHS compliant.
- Full electrostatic polyurethane painting finish for uniform coating with high temperature curing for increased finish durability.
- Renowned Black Ice® quality.
- Patent Pending Design.
Width133 mmHeight397 mmThickness54 mm